Our district is governed by a 5-member board of directors who are appointed by the Sacramento County Board of Supervisors to serve by the people. Board members serve 4 year terms.
To contact a member of the Advisory Board, please call (916) 488-2890.
County of Sacramento Board of Supervisors
(Ex-Officio Board of Directors)
- Phil Serna, District 1
- Patrick Kennedy, District 2
- Rich Desmond, District 3
- Sue Frost, District 4
- Don Nottoli, District 5
- The Sacramento County Board of Supervisors act as ex-officio district directors and appoints the five member advisory board to oversee the affairs and operations of the district. The county’s District III Supervisor makes recommendations to fill vacancies on the advisory board, which are submitted to the full board for approval.
Next Board Meeting
- The public is invited to attend the Advisory Board meetings, which are normally held the second Tuesday of each month at 6 pm. The next Regular Advisory Board meeting will be at 6:00pm, Tuesday, November 14, 2023.
- Depending on the State of California’s state of emergency, our Advisory Board of Directors Meeting may be held remotely via Zoom. Please watch for updated information on Novemebr 10, 2023.
- Please call the District Office at (916) 488-2810 or email email@example.com for additional information. Board meeting agendas are posted 72 hours prior to the meeting at the District Office, Swanston Community Center, Mission Oaks Community Center and on this website. If you would like to receive the Advisory Board Meeting Agenda via email, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and type "Advisory Board Meeting Agenda" in the subject line. All requested agenda’s are sent between 72 hours prior to the scheduled meeting. If you cannot make it to the meeting but want your public comment read, you must submit the comment no later than 24 hours before the meeting start time and it must fit into the 3-minute time frame allowed for each speaker.