Our district is governed by a 5-member board of directors who are elected to serve by the people. Board members serve 4 year terms.
To contact a member of the Advisory Board, please call (916) 488-2810.
County of Sacramento Board of Supervisors
(Ex-Officio Board of Directors)
- Phil Serna, District 1
- Patrick Kennedy, District 2
- Susan Peters, District 3
- Sue Frost, District 4
- Don Nottoli, District 5
- The Sacramento County Board of Supervisors act as ex-officio district directors and appoints the five member advisory board to oversee the affairs and operations of the district. The county’s District III Supervisor makes recommendations to fill vacancies on the advisory board, which are submitted to the full board for approval.
Next Board Meeting
- The public is invited to attend the Advisory Board meetings, which are normally held the second Tuesday of each month at 6pm at the Mission Oaks Community Center, 4701 Gibbons Drive, in Carmichael. The next Advisory Board meeting will be September 12, 2017.
- The September 12, 2017 Advisory Board of Directors meeting will be held at Swanston Community Center, 2350 Northrop Avenue, Sacramento.
- Please call the District Office at (916) 488-2810 or email (redacted) for additional information. Board meeting agendas are posted 72 hours prior to the meeting at the District Office, Swanston Community Center, Mission Oaks Community Center and on this website. If you would like to receive the Advisory Board Meeting Agenda via email, please send your request to (redacted) and type Advisory Board Meeting Agenda in the subject line. All requested agenda’s are sent between 24-72 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.