Calling all Teens!!
The G.O.A.T. Program is looking for hardworking, driven and community-oriented teens that are wanting to gain work experience, improve their community and make a difference all the while getting paid.
This project was created by M.O.R.P.D. to help teens learn valuable work skills and experiences in a variety of different areas. The program runs in 4-week sessions on park and facility improvement projects.
New Sessions Will Begin in the Spring of 2022
Who: Teens: 13 to 18 years old
- Any teens looking for job experience
- Any teens in need of community service hours
- Teams, youth groups, or other community organizations with Teens
What you'll be doing:
- Improving the parks and community centers within the district
- Learning to use the proper tools for the job you are doing
- Learning to work together with others to get a task or project done
- Creating or improving a part of the community you can be proud of
- Give back to the community
- Make a difference in your community
You must attend all session dates to receive pay. We encourage students to treat this program as a job and show up on time each day ready to work.
Questions, Comments or Concerns?
Give me, Brandon Stoakley a call at (916) 570-2806 or at firstname.lastname@example.org