Youth Conditioning is a unique and fun way to stay fit and healthy this fall! Work on your coordination, get your cardio in, and perfect your agility skills to become a better and more conditioned athlete. Open to students with varying fitness levels, some of your favorite Mission Oaks Sports coaches will be back to help students learn and practice good ways to stay active and get better.
Each week, students will run through drills focused on the componets of fitness including: Balance, Muscular Strength, Cardio/Endurance, Yoga/Flexibility, Agility, Locomotion/Pathways and more!
Mission Oaks is committed to following all CDC, state, and local requirements for COVID-19 safety procedures. We will be enforcing social distancing and require that all participants wear a facial covering during the program.
- 3rd- 5th graders and 6th- 8th graders
- September 8-October 31
- 3rd-5th graders: Saturdays, 9-10am or 10-11am
- 6th-8th graders: Tuesday/Thursday,4-6pm or 5-6pm
- Valley Oak Park (1150 Eastern Ave, Sacramento, CA 95864)
- 3rd-5th graders: $30/participant
- 6th-8th graders: $60/participant